Alvel Roasted and Salted Flaxseed
ALVEL FLAXSEEDS are India’s first High Omega 3 variety of Flaxseed (PKV NL 260 enlisted variety) that yields 55.6% Omega 3 fats. They are resourced from Indian Council of Agricultureal Research (ICAR) and engineered to ensure seed to seed uniformity, quality and Omega 3 conetent. Just 2 healthy spoons-full of ALVEL FLAXSEEDS provides 7 g of Omega 3 Alpha Linolenic Acid.
NUTRITIONAL QUALITIES OF FLAXSEED
- Nature’s finest vegetarian Omega 3 source7 g Omega 3 Alpha Linolenic Acid / 30 g serving
- High in natural dietary fiberContains both soluble and insoluble fiber
Good source of Calcium, Magnesium and Potassium, but low in Sodium
- Rich in anti-carcinogenic Phytoestrogens Best plant source of Lignans
HEALTH BENEFITS OF FLAXSEED
- Reduce risk of heart diseases: studies suggest that flaxseeds lowers the risk of blood-clot, strokes and cardiac arrhythmia, mainly by lowering total and LDL cholesterol, Triglycerides, and even Blood pressure.
- Flaxseed aids in cancer prevention and reduction of tumor in case of growth in breast, prostate and colon cancer
- Flaxseed improves regulation of bowel function and prevents constipation
- Flaxseed my reduce blood-glucose responces to carbohydrates
- Flaxseed benefits in many hyper-stimulated immune system diseases like rheumatoid arthritis
- Flaxseed provides relief in pre-menstrual syndrome and menopausal problem in women