Corona Virus Preventive Diet Plan (We are always ready to help you)
We at DELYBITES feel responsible to protect you by keeping your immunity stronger in natural way. Please follow the 7 days morning liquid diet plan to have stronger immune system.
Download Your Free Preventive Diet Plan Pdf
Don’t Fear, Increase Your Immune System!!!
WHAT IS CORONA VIRUS
Corona Viruses (CoV) are a large family of viruses that cause illness ranging from the common cold to more severe diseases such as Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS-CoV) and Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS-CoV). A novel coronavirus (nCoV) is a new strain that has not been previously identified in humans. The respiratory disease caused by a novel (new) Corona Virus, was first detected in China and it has now been detected in almost 70 locations internationally, including the United States. The virus has been named “SARS-CoV-2” and the disease it causes has been named “coronavirus disease 2019” (abbreviated “COVID- 19”).
Symptoms, Source And Spread of the Virus
Reported illnesses have ranged from mild symptoms to severe illness and death for confirmed coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) cases.
The following symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure. 1) Fever 2) Cough 3) Shortness of breath 4) In more severe cases, infection can cause 5) Pneumonia 6) Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome, 7) Kidney Failure and 8) Even death
SOURCE AND SPREAD OF THE VIRUS
1. Person – to – Person Spread (Most Common Way)
Between people who are in close contact with one another (within about 6 feet). Through respiratory droplets produced when an infected person coughs or sneezes. These droplets can land in the mouths or noses of people who are nearby or possibly be inhaled into the lungs
NOTE: People are thought to be most contagious when they are most symptomatic (the sickest).
2. Spread from Contact with Infected Surfaces or Objects. It may be possible that a person can get COVID-19 by touching a surface or object that has the virus on it and then touching their own mouth, nose, or possibly their eyes, but this is not thought to be the main way the virus spreads. The virus that causes COVID-19 seems to be spreading easily and sustainably in the community causing community spread.
There is currently no vaccine to prevent coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19). The best way to prevent illness is to avoid being exposed to this virus. Daily recommendations for everyday preventive actions:
1) Avoid close contact with people who are sick. Stay home when you are sick.
2) Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
3) Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
4) Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
5) Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
6) If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
7) Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are dirty.
8) Facemasks should be used by people who show symptoms of COVID-19 to help prevent the spread of the disease to others.
9) The use of facemasks is also crucial for health worker and people are taking care of someone in close vicinity.
10) Hydrate your body with more water or juice intake.